Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Santa came 17 days early this year !!!

Not applicable
Anybody with a clue regarding his departure time? It seems he pitched camp on PNC as from 8 th Dec. At what level will PNC reach resistance? My guess is at a PE of about 14,5 which is appr. the IT industry average. Any contributions welcome. I thank you.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
Got one of those free sms's advising that share would reach 385 before next results released. Did my own home work and bought at ave / share of 305. Looks like it has upside. Its not doing bad today. keep till Feb. Always bad timing to climb out of shares in Dec. You should climb in in Dec and Jan and sell in March April.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Neo5, are you still out there! What a spot on free sms you shared with us on 21 Desember 2006. Did you receive any of these free sms's for the run up to end of fin year? If you have, please share again. This money printing machine was good to me since 2004. My cost per share is still 24 cent.
0 Kudos