Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sars cooking on gas!

Ninja
Super Contributor
I submitted my tax return last week Friday and the money has cleared in my account as of today.....hats of to SARS!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
DST
Super Contributor
Well, yes. They have just enjoyed a 10 month interest free loan from your good self. So they are cooking on gas, and you are perhaps sharing a primus stove?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
DST....I cant stop them robbing me blind ....I am simply amazed at the speedy turn around ... very unlike SARS to car
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
DST....I cant stop them robbing me blind ....I am simply amazed at the speedy turn around ... very unlike SARS to car
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Wow..the system just went nuts....apologies for the 6 identical replies.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I submitted on Sunday and have been audited - qued for 3hrs this morning to hand in supportings docs. They owe me quite a bit of cash and guess what no interest! Everything reconciles to the cent and have all docs, refund will take anywhere from 3 - 12 months.
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
I had the displeasure of working on this project for SARS, all i can say is that for the price that this modernisation cost us taxpayers we should all get a R10K refund!
0 Kudos