Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sasol

skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Surely the market has already factored in the 'windfall tax'.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
CE
Super Contributor
Still a lot of uncertainty
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course it has. It did it a year ago on budget day.
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
OK. so what are the views on where it's going now?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If it holds 237 thats good if it does not... Hasta la vista baby
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip. 237 or bust. Ovaries all in order?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am recovering, Geez! Will let you know!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Did I mention that there are 2 shots in the chamber, A lot worried about that.. lots of twins on both sides, he says with a shiver.
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Zur varrants ar not looking gut
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Twins would be great!! One pregnancy, one period of sleepless nights and two babies. It's economical. And you'll look like a bit of a stud.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
More.. you mean More of a stud Baby!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Hey amigo, Millie coming off the mountain soon....sounds like you could be a good match....if interested mail her at [email protected]. Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there mate. No thanks I think goats are not my thing plus I am all shaged out!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Unnerstan.....Keeping twin barrels fully charged is a flagpole bending mission. See you otherside of the mayhem.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Unnerstan.....Keeping twin barrels fully charged is a flagpole bending mission. See you otherside of the mayhem.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sasol is holding very well for now. Has anybody looked at the FTSE 99 down 2 up. anglo's down over 4%, It seems the yen has more to do with this than China as many fear a unwind of the carry trade, if that starts to happen there will be a significant correction.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Jonno see link on "TOPI off 2%" for yen effect.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks just had a look, I see many shares are pushing through support, If we close at these levels it might get a bit ugly, God I am so glad I started to bail yesterday.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Counting grubby little pile of bank-notes retrieved from Gravy's g-string. . . late 220s might be coming sooner than I thought.
0 Kudos
el_torro
Regular Contributor
Fear not - SOL shall prevail
0 Kudos