Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Satrixdiv

john_1
Super Contributor
I have been watching this it seems to have remained constant despite the market having moved over 2000 points since it listed. I don't know the individual share make up, but it seems to me like there may be a little hidden value tucked away here.. What do you guys think. If someone has exact details that would be great.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Hi, john - i m o you may be right, but it will only show after the first quarter results are published. Of course the aim here is to maximise dividend return, and as such growth is of less inportance. Also, the initial premium at time of listing has to be worked away.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
In total agreement, have read a lot of positive articles and have started stocking up last month, will add periodically.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well it listed at 127c and got stuck around 130c and now today tis moved to 133/134. not shabby. My 5c view on the lack of move lately is that is is low weight in resource stocks and much of the recent action has been in the resource stocks. So in a sense maybe almost like a couter play to stx40? Stocks held are on satrix.co.za
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
According to the OST guys (JSE outlook presentation), it outperformed the Satrix 40 on a back test of a couple of years...
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
Read this if you want more insight into the SATRIX DIV http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page55?oid=163720&sn=Detail
0 Kudos