Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Saving Trading Costs

Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
Are there any brokers that provide Technical Analysis and Charting with there product. I use Standard OSI but have been paying for the Market Master INDS package for my graphs as OSI seems inadequate. I might want to change to save some of the money I spend on Market Master. Sanlam iTrade and PSG seem to have something but I'm finding it hard to see if its adeqaute.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
If you find out please tell. Personally I am looking for software which identifies certain conditions based on pre-defined criteria for eg. indicators being in oversold/overbought territory. Will save me lots of time going through the individual stocks trying to identify potential CFD trading opportunities. STD OST big disappointment. Uninstalled downloaded 32 and 64 bit, uninstalled current version of Java and re-installed. Worked for one day only, back to square one. And OST conspicuous in their absence but first to cash in on month end.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
I purely buy stocks, not instruments. I have Saxo Trader 2 on trial at the moment. Includes many overseas bourses as well.
0 Kudos