Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Say what??

juliette
Occasional Contributor
Schools cost JZ R300 000/year PAUL KIRK KWAZULU-NATAL - Jacob Zuma, who took his fourth wife this weekend, has at least 13, but almost certainly 18 or more children, and faces school fees of well over R300 000 a year. The next few weeks will reveal whether Zuma can still afford to educate his children in style. Court papers served on Zuma record Schabir Shaik has partly paid for the education of at least eight Zuma children. A schedule of payments attached to Zuma's charge sheet reveals over 10 years Shaik spent at least R500 000 educating Zuma's children. But Shaik is by no means the only source of income which Zuma has. A suicide note written by his second wife, Kate Zuma, names businessmen Vivian Reddy and Lawrence Pieterson as having financially assisted the Zuma family. Reddy has denied having given Zuma any financial support. published in today's Citizen
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Preston
Super Contributor
From your posting , the benefit derived from the business deal was structured in an manner where the benefit is not direct to Zuma but rather an indirect benefit. Could be structured in this manner so as reap any possible taxation benefits arising from a bursary scheme.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Juliette. Give it up. We can all read. Those of us with too much time on our hands can also trawl the internet. Take up gardening, or whatever activity biddies keep themselves busy with these days.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Must agree with Gravy. Keep the forum clean of anything political as far as possible. It's boring to say the least.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Perhaps juliette resents the fact the JZ has a large family with whom to spend the festive season. Can't be too much fun spending Christmas and New Year posting snippets from newspapers on a forum. Sad. Time to get that Maltese poodle.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
thats rich, cant find a clean share for red,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Howdy my intellectual, aspiring Brazen..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Howdy yourself P. Suit ironed? Rings polished?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, did you sort the exec?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Suit is indeed ironed, ring is polished but the wallet is running dry. Butterflies is constantly increasing everyday. I have actually find myself running an additional 2km. (road running).
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD.it was an another session of worthless conversation. Based on the structure and substance of conversation , you can see that these guys are still in the holiday mood.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Dear Julie - don't fret too much about the comments above - I understand your sense of humour and we need it in this slow market. I too find it hilarious that our soon to be el presidente can't provide for his own numerous offspring but will be permitted to manage a whole country - lol. In a "free" country we are all allowed to make fools of ourselves - it is just a question of who is the bigger fool? And you don't need that poodle.
0 Kudos
nvest
Occasional Contributor
I wish you guys wouldn't be so sexist! Its's ok for you to write about anything , including places where the sun don't shine, yet when a woman adds a piece of info to the forum,she gets put down. Shame on you so called 'intellectuals'
0 Kudos
nvest
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Topgun, you're the only gentleman on this forum
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
have I told you lately that you are a star!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Speaking objectivity and bearing in mind the principle of profiling. There is indeed a clear and distinct pattern of groups formation in this panel. One day soon , i am going to play a trick on those individuals.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
hahahahahahahaha
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dr House ,when are we going on a date?
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
How do u know juliette is a female
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Click under her name and click on the heading "chat vs comment" It read something like this. " I have recently started investing on the JSE and I love it. Wish I had known how to do this earlier.Better late than never, i guess. Single 35 yr old female,working in underpaid medical field."
0 Kudos