Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Scary

Plonky
Super Contributor
Now I am starting to get scared..... Many of the topics on the forum start in a similar fashion .. "Why is ShareX falling/doing so badly". There have been some dramatic drops in share prices. If you hold shares like EXX, CZA or BIL, then you will know my pain. When do people start jumping out of windows ????
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Preston
Super Contributor
Plonky, EXX is really taking a nose dive today. Maybe NATGEO can do a documentary on SHARE CRUSH INVESTIGATION, only problem is there is no black box available.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Plonky,had my stop-losses take me out of coal shares a while ago,feel for u on BIL,although i don't hold any ,when Standard said the index might drop back,better to hold TOP PUT warrants till the fall is complete....u can of course take a PUT on BIL till the market stabilises and keep your i presume shares?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Plonky, just kidding with the last part.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Thanks for the comments (and the sympathies).. My biggest hurt at the moment is CZA. Watching summit we have a lot of "experts" telling us to stick it out....ouch
0 Kudos