Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Second Discussion of Installment Club August.

barry_1
Super Contributor
THOUGHT FOR THE NONTH: The world is full of willing people:some willing to work,the rest willing to let them!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Suggestion, if you don't mind. Try out ning.com. In about 10 minutes I created a site with a blog, forums with sub-groups, integrates with email, can put profile info up. I used the metallic-grey theme which is simple and not too jazzy, but I think you can make your own maybe. I won't send you the URL because it was just a test, but try it. Seriously easy and you get the benefit of any platform changes they make, and if you pay a bit you can use your own domain.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Richaedw,i will try if the present one doesnot work out,i'll also let u have my e-mail address at a later stage if u don't mind as m'thinks i'm going to rewuire help with the set up!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
No problem, can mail now. But I'm very sure you wouldn't need the help :)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I've started a seperate website for our discussion archives,as they will eventually disappear.I think it would best to run the club under warrants as it is mont accessable.Further i thought i would include trading books which members found useful here with a couple of lines why so that we could all benefit. Please remember its still under construction with many non working parts,please let me know what u think------https://www.barryvision.webs.com
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
For a list of members ,look up arcives on page three of my web-site,If i spelt your USERNAME WRONGLY or u want to change or delete your name please tell me here.I shall be adding the new names next month as well,,,Also for a sneak preveiw of September ,October discussion.......It seems that for a "free website" i have to carry the google advertisements for free,this is how the owners make their living ,although i find some of the ads. unsuitable.I'm looking into this problem .
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Its very nice to be able to put shares in columns and be able to update these so in future i'll only mention their names but will have fuller explanations on the web-site.....the site is ;....www.barryvision.webs.com
0 Kudos
carrot
Occasional Contributor
Hi Barry, I have been away but I see your installment club idea and think its a great one. If its not too late I would like to sign up? Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks.Have you been to the website.... www.barryvision.webs.com yet? .Yes i shall put your name there next month when i update the members list.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
My server at work blocks me so I cannot get access
0 Kudos