Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sell in May?

barry_1
Super Contributor
i know Simon and Louisg will hate that,but to recoup some of my losses i wana rite a musical ,the toon gose - sell in may an goaway,snoze in june to stay in toon,done be shy play around in july,buy in september if u rememba.Casten Brazen,simon inthe main roles,wat d u think?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Brazen
Super Contributor
White Horse time on the Long Tom already B?
0 Kudos
Man_T
Contributor
Sell in may indeed..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it's almost June again - so look to buy again.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, exactly my thinking .. so what's the june twaddle .. sorry I mean riddle ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
barry, you typing with one finger left handed while you grip a cold few.. sorry brew? :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There was an old dude called Barry Who lived on biltong and whiskey With a bottle of White Horse And Naomi of course, He'd play all day and at night, make merry
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i deserve that! so long last heard from u ,wemiss your posts
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
More like dump in May and run away.......
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Gets low enough, I'll be buying in May. Like a Zuma wife.
0 Kudos
mpisi
Occasional Contributor
i will agree with u, i already had signal from my system to sell in April, I have been off the game for the past 2 months. i'll come back in the next season.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
What was your sell signal? Not bad calling :)
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
PANIC SELLING = falling knives for traders (going long), MANNA FROM HEAVEN for us long term investors. Buying quality businesses at fair or better value. BUY IN MAY 2010 AND GO AWAY. Gotta luv it.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Go forth and MULTIPLY..........
0 Kudos