Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sell-off overdone?

asylum
Super Contributor
Me thinks that once the dust settles there's going to be a mad scramble for cheap shares. Should be fun.OMO
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Pity no-one will have any money left to buy any
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Share price realy starting to look sweet! yeah pity about the lack of cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
don't look like the dust is quite ready to settle yet. beginning to believe the top40 may actually trade down to 22000.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
looking at the graphs for three indicies on the JSE top40 midcap and small cap, of all three the small caps has come down less than the other two. I wonder if it is time to look at some div paying small caps with a fairly good trading history. When the dust settles they may float as high as the rest of the ship. Any opinions?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Maybe worth looking on Monday / Wednesday. I hardly think this is over. Oh my! I'm talking bull. umm. I'm going to start making fur coats for a month or so. I see the regular forumites have jumped out the window.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Just quietly licking your wounds. "We currently feeding the "bull" drips(red bull). After All "Red wing" will give the "Bull Wing"..
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
My pick would be isa I am currently 28% down but it pays good divs and is a fairly solid share except when i buy at the wrong levels
0 Kudos
Thombo
Contributor
I think there will still be another month of bad news and in that time the market continuing to slide gradually and will probably go through the ALSI 20000 mark OMO . So I think cheap / good quality stocks will get even cheaper. And yes I am also licking my wounds big time a stop loss was something some one spoke about 2 years ago and you did not need one in the last 2 years until 3 weeks ago. Any other input welcome ???
0 Kudos