Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Selling Kruger rands

john_1
Super Contributor
Hi guys, I have a couple of Kruger rands to sell if anybody in cape town is interested you can contact me at [email protected]. The price will be the midpoint of the spread between buy and sell offered by the big dealers on the day of sale. Oh, and hello to all my old friends, I do miss the banter and the jokes in the day, ah the good old day hey!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
john_1
Super Contributor
Email is [email protected] and not co.za as previously mentioned...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Email is [email protected] and not co.za as previously mentioned...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Clearly out of practice and impatient, sorry. For multiple posts
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
@John: Why so quite the last few months/years ? You use to be quiet focal in the heyday's. Work keeping you busy ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
quiet,vocal,quite or focal.....LOL. John was never quiet, and was usually very vocal and focal to the forum as well, depending on whose camp you were in!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
My spelling really letting me down this morning. Terrible, I know. John was vocal most of the time, and then disappeared off the radar.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are we talking about Quinlan?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
John, dont you have hope for gold anymore?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Werner, i am still waiting for a response as to whether my baby girl answered your IQ question (one that was posted on facebook) correctly?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
was that the one with the 11 x 11, 22 x 22, etc? yes the answer posted was right, but there is also multiple answers, but yours was a correct one.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
was that the one with the 11 x 11, 22 x 22, etc? yes the answer posted was right, but there is also multiple answers, but yours was a correct one.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
so my baby is a genius.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@Ram, i can picture you as one of those Gummy Bears gremlin wearing a tight half ass pant, with a huge tummy and a evil smirk.
0 Kudos