Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Selling Krugerrands

MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Where can one sell Krugerrands? What implications regarding costs? Thanks
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
I am interested in buying
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
yes i am interested in buying as well email : [email protected]
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
dammit. Last on the list. Yup ill buy too. [email protected] But to answer your question coin dealers will take from you. You could try your luck with junkmail / gumtree. The people buying from you should be able to verify that they coins are real. You can get a little kit that will do it for you (its based on size and weight) If there are any full ounce coins left or people are not coming up with the cash, seriously im interested. - P
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why buy inferior Kruger Rands,when you can buy 99.9% Gold and Silver. Gold in 10g,50g and 100g Bars.Silver in 1kg Bars.Reserve bank quality. Also 1 ounce Platinum.Mail me at [email protected] for Sales/Delivery.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
You sound like a drug dealer - Reserve bank quality ? What does that mean......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It means exactly what it says.Reserve Bank 99.9% certified Bullion. And of course, an excellent switch from the Mickey Mouse Paper Rand, whilst below R8 to the $.Switch to REAL MONEY.My blog on Fin24.com>> "ZARP 2010" gives further Pics.Ciao.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ZAAARRRPPPPPPP ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Simon.And how are you these days?Yes, the Bear is Back.Getting ready for Stage 3 of the Meltdown.H2 2010....you know,the usual(heh).
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'm not convinced that this is the real Zarp. The real Zarp could never write a fully understandable sentence and always posted in the early morning hours.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kwagga: I no longer wear the 'Tin-foil' hat.Brazen can confirm.Go well.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Welcome back big bear.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Didn't care much for the tin foil hat anyway, you were entertaining, and your bear predictions came true. You were running way ahead of the market. Hope you made some profit off the market blow off in 2008.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
ZARP - I read your blog regularly, good to see you back
0 Kudos