Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Selling Options

WarningGP
Contributor
With the new "setup" of the site, it would be nice if we had the option of All or Nothing = complete the buy/ sell order & not just part of it.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
barry_1
Super Contributor
I have on the other hand having difficulty with the INDEX in the side-bar.I phoned OST three times yesterday.It's off the bottom of the screen.Of course they say its only me.So the first question i whish to ask ,is it only me? I have taken off one tool-bar at the top of the screen.They tried to change my pixels ,which result in the whole site being terribly small in half the screen and everything being elongated.....At this stage i must say i have no difficulty with any of the other web-sites i use....as far as I am concerned the ANSWER would be a SLIDE ON the index.Any forumite with an answer please help.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
My LH index is the same as before the changes and in compressed mode still has quite a lot of space below it, unless of course I expand more than one category then it goes off the page.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Ja Dude, I gotta feeling the powers that be execute these changes and implement new formats without warning or consultation, just to annoy me specifically - alla the truman show or something. And have you also found that when you want to accomplish (put to bed ) an order with speed this site doesn't respond as per usual agility. I am sure they gotta guy to slow down everything at crucial moments to make us implement stupid mistakes, like substituting bid/offer etcetera. Q : Why is that song " I gotta feeling " stuck in my head"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
koos, turn around slowly .. see that spot in the top corner ?? we're watching every step you make ..
0 Kudos
Ladybug
Not applicable
I have the same problem, (mind you always have), but only on my work pc that has a smaller (15") screen with lower resolution than my home PC. The logoff and lowest menu items disappear at the bottom of the screen when any menu items are expanded. A menu that scrolls with the main frame would solve this.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
improve resolution .. or close other menu itmes ..
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Man!, now I am hearing that JAWS type theme music. Scary!!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Please Simon,till i can resolve this problem,use your inluence to put LOG-OUT at the top. Another way for them to resolve this problem would be to remove the blurb "online share trading" as it is not case sensitive and move the index up. Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
THANK YOU SIMON FOR MENTIONING RESOLUTION ,now i wonder why OST made such a song and dance about it.Mind you i went down to 95% seems too much,still i think that they should work on different options for the index.
0 Kudos