Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sentiment negative?

Not applicable
Seems no apparent reason (or is there) for market to be drifting down. When this starts happening frequently I get the feeling a drop is coming within next two weeks or so
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well Eddie - This market is frustrating the ***** out of me, and as I have learned from past experience, whenever I start feeling like making an impulsive buy due to lack of market direction what I actually really need to do is sit tight, be patient and wait for the market to reveal its true direction. So for the time being - I'm sitting on the sideline, in profit and anxiously awaiting the next move.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have also had many false impressions and could of course be wrong, but it just seems to lack upside momentum
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Best case; not even the most bullish can justify the markets making a new high...therfore we are at best going to range trade....but as we are closer to the top than the bottom the the risk rewards are now favouring short..that does not mean one must trade short but its hard to justify a long also...Just my never humble oppinion
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why do they have to justify anything ? they just ahve to buy ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Going fishing with my good friend Jesse.
0 Kudos