Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Serious decline in share price

Mr_S
Super Contributor
I am starting to get worried about the decline in the share price. Seems there is so much negative sentiment towards this BEE deal. But i cannot find any reason why one cannot use this opportunity to add to my holding...even with the dilution, i dont see this as so severe that Litha will not still be a long term gem...what do you guys think? buying opportunity?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
fressa
Regular Contributor
Its possible that im missing something that the rest of the market is seeing but that said Im long Litha all the way. I think the company has solid fundamentals. Im buying at every opportunity. Any one else with an opinion???
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Stay with it! Why has it done so well in the past and what has changed. Not much. Stay with it!
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Not just the BEE deal but also integration of pharmaplan and losses with vaccines(biovac=strange setup)i.e not quite firing on all cylinders. Mngmt seem to be more focussed on acquiring aggressively, aka Aspen, instead of bedding down operations hence reaction of market. If price starts consolidating at current levels expect move up in new year, if however it breaks major support at 346 be on toes because next major medium term support is 330.Below this it could be a free fall.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
I hope it does drop below 330 (in the short term) so i can gobble more shares up. While the decline has been unnerving, in my opinion its been unjustified. fundamentals still seem strong to me.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I did a little research on Litha this morning. Turns out the BEE company is Kagiso Tiso, which is led by a non-exec called nkululeko sowazi. The company is already a BEE partner to ad***** ingram etc and its website shows that its actually not such a bad company. After my read-up this morning, i intend purchasing more shares in litha (as soon as the market cn damn open!) as i see this as an opportunity. Ima place a cheeky bid at 320 :-)
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Thanks for the info S. It just reinforces my position on Litha.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Technically it still looks like a short.Why buy before it breaks out of its downtrend?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya it has been in a downtrend since October, but that's old news by now ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
lots of confusion on this thread, no mention of any fundamental or technical data...
0 Kudos