Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shanghai market

richardw
Super Contributor
Lookit: http://www.google.com/finance?q=SHA:000001

Click on the 1-year view. It's almost exactly where it was a year ago! Surely must be some bargains in there...or at least more-rational prices. I could still see some downside, but it's a lot better than 6 months ago. Do any of you have Chinese exposure? How?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
indirectly via NPN etc .. direct exposure almost impossible ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I think some are listed in the U.S. Here, Ken Fisher recommends NYSE: ACH - Aluminium Corporation of China Ltd.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0510/finance-emerging-markets-yield-curve-value-portfolio-strategy... (at the bottom)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CSI 300 look at the 3 or 5yr view,. man oh man,.. toodalooo,... Seems to be hanging around 2800 the last few days though,.. When that support breaks, sell your wife, dog and cat,.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I'd never sell my cat ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Me neither come to think of it,.. But then it sounds like we are advocating selling the wife,.. dang!?,...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You cannot sell cats, they tend to choose there slaves carefully ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shhhh,.. Copper actually looking good these last few hours,.. Don't mention a word,... but that could mean we are green for the day/hour,. whhheeeewww, long hard trek out of this hole, nerves are shot...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep yep yep, check at it go and the whoole market doth followeth,.. all eyes on cuprum met ladies,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
By the by,.. Mercury has turned direct this evening,. Moon is in the stable sign of Taurus,.. We could have a copper buy and thence a market on the whole buy,.. From such perspective do note how the Mercury retrograde indeed scoured out the bucket and the price is now back at a base norm!?,.. so back up from here would be the obvious assumption,..
0 Kudos