Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Share Filter Listed Property

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys, I am trying to pull out all Listed Property using the Share Filter. I have used the sector:Real Estate Holding & Developmemt. Plus a couple of other criteria but I can only get 11 companies.I cannot get Fortress, Hospitality, Emira,Fountainhead amongst others - how do I find them using the Share Filter? Rgds.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
What criteria did you use to filter the shares? Could be you set the filter criteria in such a way to exclude some shares. If you want to see ALL the shares in a sector go to 'Company profiles' and then choose 'Find by sector'. If yuo choose the real estate sector it will show all companies in that sector without filtering. Hope it helps
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Enzed ,it is impossible to use the filter for property as u cannot lump them all together as there a number of different types.As an example take the five property unit trusts.If you decide to put dividend yeild,then they will return zero dividends.The reason is that they pay out the entire earnings yeild to the holders which could range from 8% upwards to at times 15%,which is well worth having.There also property loan stock,REITS and property shares.Have a look at real estate under barryvision.webs.com. I also intend later this year to list the new sections listed by the JSE on my blogspot.I see that even the JSE has difficulty as the LBH reit(new name escapes me) is listed with the PUTS two entirely different products.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Useful guys - many thanks!
0 Kudos