Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Share Installment

Ega
Super Contributor
Could anyone please enlighten me as to the workings of the dividend on installments with PSG as underlying? If I obtained share installment SI PSG CC well before the LDT, and am still holding, would I qualify for the dividend which was payable on the 31/03/08? If yes? When?

When I click on and drill down on my SI PSG CC installments now, it shows a LDT as 30/12/1899! I defnitely did not get them then.

Please! any knowledgeable Samaritan will do.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Look at dividends payable on key market statistics and search for PSG
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
vrmmic Please concentrate that will give present and future dates, I am talking about past dates - If one looks at the share itsel and click on dividend history, it tells the story, in this instance Declared 03/03/08 LDT 19/03/08 pay 31/03/08.

Now if you know if I qualified to get it and if yes why I didn't please reply again.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ega ,how are you doing bro. Try sharenet, it should contain correct data.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Hi Preston - thanks doing ok - there is'nt anything wrong with PSG's dividend dates - the price of the share also reflects pre & ex div over the period. However my problem is with SB installment SI PSG CC which I never received divs for on the 31/03/08 which I think I qualify for and on this instrument they now indicate a LDT as 30/12/1899 yes 1899.

Maybe John or Simon could help.

0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
I will keep this post on top until someone with knowledge replies
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am not the expert but technically you should qualify . Contact the call centre. You may wait a while ,hopefully they can help you.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
The dividend paid on the 31/03/2008 is for PSG Preference shares not ordinary shares. The Annual results are only due around the 17/04/2008 and div payable in May 2008. Therefore psg instalments are not entitled to PSG pref. Div. Ok?
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Thanks at last! someone who knows, you will be my hero from now on and I have added you to my only read post list along with Brazen, Chartist, John, Preston and Barry
0 Kudos