Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Share price drop?

AP
Regular Contributor
Poynting is dropping. Volumes are still weak. Share is currently in oversold teritory...Any thoughts on this share; is this still worth holding?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
depends why you bought it ??
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Back to its short term support level. Perhaps time to consider buying more. I didn't hear of any bad news. Shares move up and down in cycles.
0 Kudos
AP
Regular Contributor
Bought it for investment.. unfortunately bought it during the rise of the peak, but did not sell it on time...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@simon, He bought it on Giulietta Taveli recommendation
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
AP in that case I suggest you consider to double your holding?BTW I am also holding.
0 Kudos
AP
Regular Contributor
Thanks - I am holding...hope that it will start turning soon...
0 Kudos
Indigo
Not applicable
Could anyone suggest the most likely reasons why the directors are selling off like that? Thanks.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Perhaps they need the money - this is up over 100% ytd and a ridiculous figure over the last 12 months.More is the pity I just watched it and didn't buy it! But would I HOLD IT NOW - NOPE I THINK I WOULD BE A SELLER. Return is modest on shareholders funds - but this has good products, has reduced factory costs - as I recall - so could be a good little earner. But probably over priced - unless there is a buyer ( ??0 or there is some mega source of income about to flow?
0 Kudos
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
I have this share in my portfolio. I am holding for the time being; has given great returns so far.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Nice volumes today should clear the overhang...
0 Kudos
AP
Regular Contributor
I'm still holding; expecting/hoping for a breakout soon...
0 Kudos