Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Share price going one way

DG1
Contributor
is it time to rid my portfolio this share ? or do i wait for the management to unveil a plan ?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Might be going as low as R3.40 short term
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
what's your long term view, the last time i looked their balance sheet was cash rich!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree it is trading far below its value (10.46????) any dealing by directors. If they know something they will be buying.
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
the last ten days of june saw their directors purchase over 100 000 shares. Sharenet's long term view is that it's "buy". do u concur ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Put it this way. I would not be buying right now. Wait until the current downward trend is broken.
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
if u have the shares it worth while sitting it out ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Are you investing long term or short term. Long term I believe the share will go up. If you are in for the long ride hold on. If not why did you not make use of a stop loss strategy?
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
long term buyer but i am just worried, the share has already lost 20%. in value since i bought it
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
oh boy...you must have missed the SENS of 15 May alluding to an expected 40% decline in HEPS to June 07. FWD PE probably about 9x at 400 cps. difficult call as the share has already taken a beating. I will still not be a buyer as semi-durable volumes might contract further in the near-term given rising interest rates. Best to wait before you buy. I will sell existing holdings on a bounce. OMO
0 Kudos