Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sharenet Powerstocks

JeromeA
Occasional Contributor
Hi, Been thinking of subscribing to powerstocks, anyone used it before or got any advice on the info they provide. Its a bit of a steep price but is it worth the hefty tag? http://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/products/powerstocks/ Thanks Jerome
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
reyden
Frequent Contributor
I found it terribly confusing, its very Excel based. I also found the "manuals" very difficult, maybe its just me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I haven't used them, but they advocate very research dependent trading systems ( a mix of fundamentals and technical). If you subscribe to this school of thought, (and there is a lot of empirical evidence to pack up such theories - google Piotroski or Canslim, for example, as fundamentals based trading systems) then a subscription is very much needed unless you are planning to do this enormous amount of research yourself (not likely, IMO). Now as for the quality of the research, that I can't say - perhaps a trial account can help you ascertain?
0 Kudos