Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shares for my son.

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So platsak I got 2 rug rats both girls 16 and 13 I checked how much 3 years varsity cost like when they were 1 did big time locums in the pharmacy put those bucks into unit trusts and made sure they like still pay 3 years of varity seemed to have worked so far they are in property unit trusts which done well last couple of years whether that was right thing to do had no idea Today I still have no idea but 3 years varsity covered then they must duck or pay the rent
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Zeeman ETF'S meaning exchange traded funds,are the trackers funds like SATRIX ,DB,NEW GOLD,etc.,whose funds are invested in a particular class sector and whose unit price is determined by the movement of all shares held by the ETF.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Platsak, well done and congratulations, I had figured you as an old dude. Is your father single by any chance..LOL
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Platsak, remember poverty is hereditary. You get it from your kids.lol.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Platsak, all ok with your son,wife and yourself. We know you havn't slept in days now (get use to it), but give us a name.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Just dont call him platsakkie!
0 Kudos