Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shares to buy Friday 16th Nov

MichaelR
Regular Contributor
I see so much wisdom on this forum ! Any good rumors or tips for tomorrow for long term 1 year?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
chivas
Contributor
PPC, MTN, DDT and Group 5
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Voxtelecom has just released some interesting results and has good prospects going forward.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Thank you for the replies I was just searching Google finance and found a article released a few minutes ago that RIO wants to buy out BHPbilliton.Now that is a scary thought.So that means the hunter get's hunted?I realy like BIL and only now realise that China is in fact there biggest market.I also want to know what the informed here think of a 100K investment in Allan Grey and in which portfolio?
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
SAb, PSG. very strong buy signal. allan gray equity fund is your best bet. excellent return for money.
0 Kudos
fab833
New Contributor
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
what about all the fees ,rather but satrix40
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Interesting to note that the make up of the Allan Gray Equity Fund does not comprise of BHP at all. Also, if going to use Allan Gray as a platform rather go direct and not through a financial adviser. Allan Gray Equity charges performance based fee.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
PGR - one of my favorates...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ADW - speaks for itself
0 Kudos