Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shares to buy this week

Not applicable
Hi everybody, what do you concider a good buy-and-sell for this weeek?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Quakedog
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Forget about the banks now they have not hit bottom yet, go for mining OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SELL /short on kio /baw - baw on rising pendant( dble top) so is kio towards the end` of the week??
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
What about Keaton Energy and Pioneer Foods, both to list tomorrow if I am not mistaken?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hmmm how do you know banks have not hit bottom, no one can predict bottom or tops for that matter, except you.
0 Kudos
hollandse_kat
Occasional Contributor
PPC good buy, Aveng,ABSA an option as well
0 Kudos
unknown
Contributor
could there be a possibility of an ascending tri with kio
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
the new listings seem inviting. ABSA also looks like it may have a good week.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
AET should test 125 and if closes above should be good for a bit more. Steel shares have been moving up with commodities globally but this one only got of the starting blocks recently...OMO
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
for BAW a close at R120 looks like a bullish breakout to me, a drop to R112 then that would confirm a break to the bottom is highly likey.omo KIO looks to become a break up or down (accending triange), but I will wait for tommorows close or the next to enter this trade. 20 EMA is flat now so wait for a close below this to confirm a break to the downside. OMO.
0 Kudos