Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sharetrackin

Not applicable
Any one out there that uses sharetrackin? I need to buy a software package and was introduced to the above the other day.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
buy amibroker.com, good price, excellent software. And investor data will provide the data (on the menu ==>price charts ==> charting downloads.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Bought it a few years back, I will rather follow Simon's advice...:) OMO
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Amibroker is really good in my opinion, it is the only one i used though, but very cost effective... i never had any problems with it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hello, Werner How can I use Amibroker on the JSE shares? If I have SgarePro daily downloads will this work?
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Look at other programs and how much they cost. Sharetrackin's way over priced and does not offer anything more than other packages. Their sales people are also not very knowledgeable even though their pitch is geared to sound impressive if you're a novice.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I use the sharenet daily downloads, i havent heard of that service you mentioned, but maybe you can ask their support guys if it can work, i do know that amibroker supports quite a large range of formats...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you all
0 Kudos