Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ship to Shore......

Not applicable
Lost me Sextant....need link for Nedbank's Warrant price matrix....anyone ?
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
Not applicable
Tloti : 011 - 535 4030.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Hoezit bra Zee, uncle BIL not playing game ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nah,happy with BIL-vibe,dude( general markets looking toppish;will act as overhang,for now....Bad press from strike action won't help the Bulls either.Just my opinion)...##....looking at SBKNBQ for entry,hence initial question.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
See you fancy the below 20c warrants bro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SBKNBQ is a deadly warrant and with all those BANK P&F sells + the Fibonacci Test No. 3 at R102 coming = Knock-knock ..."Who's there ?" >>>>next Fibo-line at R98 with extra Mozzarella...heh.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Congratulations bra Zee..! I see u finally offloaded SBKDBV!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wiz...heh.Stroo Broo..Just took a "Happie" at SBKNBQ..I see there's just no Volumes today on the BIL and AGL...Maybe the USA Futures will give further direction
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
That your 22000 lying there bro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup. at 18c...you know,like a Toasted Sarmie on a Winter's Day....mmmm.Lekker...And now for the MILO....Horlicks too expensive due to Rand-plunge.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE : ...maybe GFI will look better once you view 2 Charts...Gold's Daily Average True Range P&F Chart sees its Bullish Support Line at $648......ps:this Bullish Support Line exists from...wait for it....MAY 2004.Caramba !
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
'Oh Boy!' Another one u will be offloading at 10c. Don't know what signals its giving to u, to me it's giving Buy signals!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WIZ : Only one for me is P&F Sell on SBK which registered on 5 Jun at R102 low...so I'm thinking this is a nice area( between R102 and R106) to Short a little.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zee bra, you really really want me to look at anything of GFI ???
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Zarpie, Zarpie, Zarpie. . . imagine if you'd gone long on SBK when you first started shorting it all those many moons ago. What was it then 78, 79? What's on your sarmie - bacon and bannana? And agree, it's time for Milo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE : I watched how GFI responded in the USA,on that recent Gold-price smackerola...she held at $16 like a Star..and look at our Rand(Pap-tyres !)adding support to the idea of a GFI Support-buy..and so on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja and now he shorts BIL...as I said thats a buy signal for me....has worked well so far...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
ZeeBra, your dog would not recocnize support even if it sit on it bro ! It thinks resistance is the neighbours b!th playing hard to get bra ! Pap tyre - no help, it will scheem it's something to eat !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen,Brazen,Brazen..heh.....If I had obeyed the P&F rules in Mar-Apr I would not have got hurt.SBK gave a Buy signal on 30Mar...and that was the last trade I disobeyed.It gave a Sell signal,as stated above....so now I'm a Slave to that Rhythm.Let's see what happens wiff me new Filly SBKNBQ.Lot's of gearing,good legs....Could be a 1000m Sprinter, this one.Anyway....enjoy that Cuppa.
0 Kudos