Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ship to Shore......

Brazen
Super Contributor
he's eyeing AGL too. . .
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Zarpie, I'm talking about when you first shorted it. During your last sojourn . . .about this time last year maybe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aaa yes...2006...the Year of the Conundrum...Made good tombola on SBK and FSR back then.Lost a wad on shorting SAB,though(heh)...and then...the Burning Bush experience,the Voice from the Fire within.."POINT AND FIGURE !....GO !"...so I repented and studied P&F.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie my bra, just make sure you study the correct book, there is Point & Figure and the other one is Point & F#ckup ! It could be a disaster if you get hold of the wrong book, you could end up buying sh!t like a BIL put ect. ect...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nawtch that Right-shoulder on AGL,bro...I mean,uh,if AGL says Toodle-loo,zee BIL may well follow;as it is...there's no Volumes on BIL today(last time I checked) and Buyers could have Zoomed it.Why did they not ?...### Welcome to HitchCock Hour (Blam ! Blam!...sound of Big Ben)..enters, Alfred with large Cigar and pouty Face..the Audience waits with bated breath. (It's the first episode of :BILIOUS IN THE MOORS.).....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oh boy Zarpman, the BULL are farting in your face my bra, why don't you just follow the smell ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE :....the secret number is R408 on AGL.She is registered as Supply as at....R408 generates da short-poison SELL ;alternatively,well, P&F Resistance is at R428(..and she needs it like a Blood-transfusion,to generate a new demand Signal.)....and so the game continues Demand/Supply, Laugh or Cry...heh.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
ZeeBra, question is, what are you going to do ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have another Toasted Sarmie......
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Thanks bro, so, it is save to go long then ?
0 Kudos