Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Short / Long?

Runbird
Contributor
I think we can all agree the market is a bit indecisive right now. So, just for fun I would like to conduct a quick poll and see if the forum is just as indecisive. :) Disclaimer: This should not be used for trading decisions, but is just a little bit of fun. So, here goes: Who is short and who is long right now, heading into tomorrow? For the record, I'm still short (can't wait for the jokes about my height :))
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RDB
Super Contributor
long at present, watching closely esp close above 700
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Long in 3 warrents. Bad sleep tonight
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
no longer long, stopped out - watching for next entry, concern is cash close below 22700
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
extremely volatile, futures dropped from 22,782 to 22,617 in minutes and now back at 22,664
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Short in the short term ala dead cat
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
The market is going to correct itself whether it makes sense or not. The current jitters just have to run their course, just look at today no real reason to sell, two months ago you wouldn't have thought of it. Its just the tide going out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
long and not loving it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big long. Got caught in the 1st 10 minutes this morning.Not too worried cause I know this is only temp.and the barrier far away. The rest is in cash as it all should have been in this kind of market! I hate the auctions.
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
went long on SOL when it hit the 215, stop at 200.
0 Kudos
XWolf
Contributor
I went long today; but the probabilities aren't very convincing in my opinion. Anyway; here's a nice little site for those who want to see what dow/snp/nasdaq is doing relative to each other http://finance.google.com/finance
0 Kudos