Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Short from here

Not applicable
Short from 30510...
0 Kudos
41 REPLIES 41
DEP
Super Contributor
Not Yet... short at the close today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we wont look back now....all this long talk is a load of *****
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
...oh long talk? you refering to Greece / eu / imf?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No other geniuses here...the 35K club ...
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Well my bet is Greece will pull through and in the next 2 to 3 days we will see another record breaking figures and thereafter reality will klap the market. I think R35k is shooting a bit low. Come on Bulls (not the rugby team) you can do better than that.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
yeah... gotcha!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Target? - whoops, what? missed it again? Them bulls are hard to ride.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
yeah... gotcha! Market struggling at 30500 never mind 35000 - maybe the bulls meant 30500 instead of 35000.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
online share trading??????...they should call this online ecomomics...where are the traders? The arrogance of people who think they can predict an outcome from the infinite number of random outcomes never ceases to amaze me. Dont believe idiots like Rams who state that TA is all a con (yes he really came up with that in a moment if incredible lucidity). TA is hugely flawed but its all we got....learn to read a chart and act in accordance with the picture you see...its the only way. If it doesnt work let your stops take you out. No need to try and predict the future of the universe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fredsed....u know how i scale out and lock in profit...you are very familiar with it having commented on it many times. This trade can now not lose money barring some technical meltdown. Work out your own targets mate. You know where you can find help with that ...using the pivots etc...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Not many traders here for obvious reasons.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Mmmm... wrong again. US futures and European bourses are not at all favourable to your guesswork.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well that made a huge amount of sense....youre rambling man... running out of ***** to talk?....In case you forgot we trade teh Alsi....mind the downdraft about to happen as i type...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that was for Fredsed...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
No correlation involved in your work? Maybe thats where you should look for confirmation. Its OK - no charge.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
freddie staan jou ma nog steeds daar op die hoek by die stasie ??
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
So, getting upset again are we. Bringing on the empty account pseudonyms. Trying to make out you got real friends. Some Con Artists never learn.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BEWARE the nasties who have been proven wrong by the market...they can get real ugly....
0 Kudos