Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Short from here

TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Yip, Boogie - you tell them.... Let them short the market. And tomorrow you can show us again how many points you made on the long. HeHe.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Even the Rand is not playing your ball.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
OK, lack of focus, you got me there well R35K is too optimistic in currently. LOL I did not see that one. But I still believe 30500 in the next 2 - 3 days
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja superstar I know one can become dazed by the sheer brilliance of these respective geniuses of Fredsed and Rams et al. When that happens to me I just remember their statements that they made NO MONEY last year. Gentlemen time to learn to read a chart...there is loads of (free) help at www.relachartist.com
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Who is more fearful... The Bulls or the Bears?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This market is like a slow flat on a tyre. A very slow one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TOPIX no need to wait for tommorow to see how many points i have made...i can tell u now already that its 100...(and counting) of and of course lets not forget (LOL)
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
IF shorting the market is so freaking smart, then we would trading at like -30500 on the alsi.. buy the dips with good money management...cant say the same for sell the peaks, cause there are probably 20 unclosed short gaps since 2008.. talking about where the real money is made..not the tiny 5ctx short scalp
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hmmm ... did you sell a few contracts at 30510?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes of course one want the big moves...your statement ignores the fact that we got great short runs from 850 to 300 (500pts) and from 600 to 30K (600points) what you also forget to mention is that we have had lower lows but no higher highs....so what side is the money really on?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Electrocox your statement displays a shocking ignorance of the very basics of TA...get the basics right and all else follows...google dow theory...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
mmmm lets see ..How many times has the market bounced off 30k? since jan 20th? Lower lows on your 5min chart sure.. now carful bears ..us bulls buys the dips
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My God you are exceedingly thick....the point is if we make lower lows every time and lower highs then there are mathematically more points to be made on the short side...its a simple fact. Just answer the question to yourself....why no higher highs....bulls bashful?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, didn't you ask the net nanny to ban somebody for same(ish) ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no ex Nanny...it was for lying schitzo....and u seem to think its fine to call people stupid do hey what the hell....and if you didnt notice netnanny doesnt seem to care...
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
You guys are always exciting even when you tried to be serious for almost the whole day but I guess there was a time when animals had to be unleashed. LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To get back to the original theread ...profit taken at gap close at 370...140 points. reasses after bounce.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
there are always more points on the left hand side of the chart. keep at it..
0 Kudos