Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Short!

Quakedog
Super Contributor
Im Short at R157.15 Hows that look??
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Brazen
Super Contributor
ALSI closed above 24k - not sure now is a good time to be shorting anything.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That said, if you have your levels, your reasons, and your stop - why not?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit B.. hows it hanging.. is the Mirror cracking, deck boy back in town yet?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hello You! U rich beyond measure yet?? I hope so. Deck boy back in town in Sept - had it with camels.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Trading against the upward trend however keep your stop close as a close above 160 and this could work.....you have indicator and price entry for this trade with resistance at 159.If this is a double top you may see a move downwards, however be wary.....if price moves above 160 it could go anywhere. Keep an eye on the alsi, markets are bullish right now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Almost. They have said to my face that they will buy it for plenty if in the next month they cant find a legal reason to screw me out of the deal. But little do they know have a few very sneaky weapons at my disposal.. have not needed any of them yet, so things are still looking interesting... Basically its hero or zero, with no middle ground. Personally it the hero look I am going for.
0 Kudos