Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shp

Ben_ladin
Contributor
What do you people think shp is going to do ?
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
louisg
Super Contributor
sell groceries???
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
Share price may go up or down depending on how many groceries they sell, what margin they are able to achieve on these groceries, how they control costs and how the market perceives them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So what you are saying, is that the price of eggs might actually have something to do with it after all?
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
Eggsactly
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
this is right up there for post of the year ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You guys crack me up!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
if not well then there is no use crying over spilt milk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if the milk sits too long they best re-brand it as "maas" (sour milk)....
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Well as usual, the forumites seem to be keeping abreast of developments in the market.
0 Kudos
mr_p_
Contributor
this is the best post since sliced bread.
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
if you dont eat your meat you cant have any pudding. hence there is a direct correlation on the price of meat to that of pudding
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
amasi: i used to love the stuff until i used a microscrope on it. that's like market over-analysis.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
The proof is not in the pudding - its in the eating!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
I have no doubt that you are going to miss such insightful questions Simon. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. All the best for your future endeavors and I Look forward to reading your book some time soon.PS What is PPC going to do?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Ben-Ladin in hiding...who would have thought.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Well 2 PNP Family stores have closed here in PE and Shoprite opened them right up a few weeks later, brilliant!! So aggresive! So I guess a thumbs up!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If only the general public knew that the milk they were drinking daily actually contained a decent percentage of "pus" they would stop buying it and rather switch to drinking water (which the fish pee in anyway) so maybe drinking barley/hops water is better for us after all, along with fermented grape juice. ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes but before you can eat it you have to buy it and to do that you must go "SHP"ing....
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
@ Quake ...Did SHP open the same stores that closed down ???same spot...took over the equipment and started operating ?
0 Kudos