Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Shut Down

Rams
Super Contributor
Is the forum finally dead....
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I actually wonder how this forum compares to others...maybe there is a general trend
0 Kudos
keng
Contributor
Why not give http://www.sharechat.co.za/ a go? Regular comments on ALSI40 and CFD's
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
I am off to Europe and now that taxes are increasing Japan
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I think we having too much serious stuff here....forums are supposed to be fun , a place to vent, curse and maybe exaggerate your wins....
0 Kudos
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
its very slow ....everyone playing their cards too tightly??
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
A forum should be a place where we share ideas as I'm sure that most of us are part time traders. Our goal should be to help each other so that we all get great returns. The world has become to full of selfish, greedy people. The stock market is huge enough for all of us to make money. Our ideas should help us all to not loose money, if anything.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
It still surprises me that with all the bandwidth and toys we have, people still unable to post or reply to the reply to their post, at least on the same day.....some posts go unresponsive indefinitely .....there was a forumite here recently , forget who but he liked preston my husband and his wife/husband, i dont know, very confusingI .Anyway, he was very active for a day or two, lamented about the paste and then disappeared.....and then you have fusion4563 who has to wait until he gets back to South Africa before he can post his insanities.....yes, with all the bandwith toys,some guys are just not connected...
0 Kudos
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Rams...I think you got the answer to your question. Back in the day this place used to buzz. But I must add, people come and go, or is it Boom n Bust, constantly. And compared to other forums the layout and useability of this forum is not really user friendly. Oom Boom
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, maybe the app will sort that out..is it here already?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
One formumite recently advised another trader on AGL. This advice was in accordance with CIR vs Visser principle. Not sure if his expert advise was a hole in that Traders pocket or his Capital or maybe both?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Burmah Steam Ship Co Ltd v CIR (1930)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Nice,finally the forum is alive
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i apologise for responding to the 2 trolls who messed up a good post(1330)...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I relapse again.....somebody put me in intensive care, I suffer from SHOCK!
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
perhaps this forum needs specific discussions with "regular" contributors ... as parttimer said in the other post helping each other ... but alas human nature is such... OST should charge a fee for users who dont participate @least twice a week :/ okay no scratch that out
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Yip true but then look what happened to chartist...(think thats what his name was)
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Yip true but then look what happened to chartist...(think thats what his name was)
0 Kudos