Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simba - Preston says well done in the challenge!

Werner_1
Super Contributor
i just chatted to him and he congratulates you on beating him so far...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SIMBA
Super Contributor
He is a good man but as a race horse owner i will not relax until 01/01/10.I still fear being swamped by the resources punters in dec. why does he not contribute any more he was one of the more readable people in my oppinion............
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
He will come back sometime, i'm sure, he got a new job within the company he works for, and this requires much more of his time, so he has to concentrate on that. I also think that he is waiting for the market to get in better health... Race horse owner? sounds very interesting - making big bucks?, i don't know much about that, but it is something that looks quite cool...
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
If Presto comes back the markets will rise big time mark my word,lol
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Dont misunderstand my comment my 1st horse cost R2500.00 and my last R40000.00, so i am no oppenhiemer. I mearly ment many times 100 meters from the winning post, i was counting my winnings.only to be out run and finish out of the placings.when i chose those stocks it was with the sole intension of beating the money markets and like every one else i failed,to do that. Owning a race horse is a wonderful pastime,providing you can leagally offset the loss of keeping a runner against the profits of your buisness and you dont mind getting up at 4am to watch them train and have your wife accuse you of giving them more attension than her...any way time to go the mare is neying........
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos