Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmer in freefall??

patch1
Contributor
Why if everything in the papers and discussions is positive for simmers has it dropped by +20c a day should change my name from patch1 to lostalota$ :O)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CE
Super Contributor
Geeeeeez bro, is SIM the only share you watching ?
0 Kudos
patch1
Contributor
noooo but was one of my favourite, closed me out with the previous drop, bought new contracts and going that way again
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
CE is correct. I currently hold shares in 7 different companies, and only SUI has been positive this week. Simmers is associated with gold and the gold price. The gold price is k@king at the moment, so most shares dependant on gold will drop irrespective (in most cases) of any positive publicity.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
There are no favourite's on the JSE at this point bro. Unless you a shorty.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This baby will always allow you on board at around about R7 and will allow you to get off around R7,70 - look at the charts. Play within the band. Nice big volumes and buyers lining up.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
With First Uranium now back to 6500cps (lower than when listed) after the 10000cps high in April, is it logical that SIM would follow the downward trend? or is the 67,2% holding in FUM of no effect to SIM? Also, what is happening after the recent Mpumalanga close down of activities? No reports coming through.
0 Kudos