Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmers is freakin dropping

Not applicable
I can understand a drop 50c but this amount from levels of 740c, i dont know, can someone ***** some light on this,
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
My view , its not such a great company anyway
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yeah, still bridges to build - but good volumes today, even more than Friday, so there seems to interest. Take a long term view. Myself: I am selling out when on break-even. Holding cost excluded.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i heard figures like a target of 900c initially and just the other day, one the fundis threw a a figure if 1200c (20-24 july) when the ruling price was between 640-688.
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
Well I do hope that the rumour is true!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looks like four rands is a good level wait and see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I think R 5,50 is a good level to buy at. I doubt you are going to get much better than that and it is about to turn positive again, so get in quickly. OMO
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Agree with ABuzz. At this point the market is like a ossie, small BULL with no balls. IMO this is a opportunity more than anything else.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Likely to keep going up till about R 6,78, so still 10% plus in it for the short term.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whatch out for that gap at 645
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would be cautious considering the (relatively) low volume today, divergence in DMI, break from the up channel (26 Jun) and no supporting indicators, other than stochastics.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
This from a man who makes his money going short!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The low volume fade tue/wed last week didn't say much. But the massive volume/price sell off the past few days has been a bit kwaai.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part - the eye of the beholder etc etc, but if you look at the weekly chart there seems to be firm support at 536 - right on the 60DMA, and a bit of fibo support around 560-565. I'm back on board again. Just a little bit . . .
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
Hoe ver moet SIM nog val???
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Gewoonlik val iets tot in sy m@$r in. Maar dis 'n goeie vraag. Ek onthou iets dat SIM sekere voldoenings moet nakom in Mpumalanga, maar dit kan oor baie meer as net dit gaan.
0 Kudos