Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmers slump

Jechlojoes
Contributor
Any response to the reason why simmers continue to fall. The graphs told me that a solid support should have forme around the 490 mark. Any comments.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Maybe cos Eskom will only grant them 80% of their required drilling electricity? Or maybe cos it was being punted by the forumites?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
It's actually retraced to old support around 440... look at the 3yr graph. Also, it's a mining company that hasn't mined anything yet...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Indeed, they have been trying to show a profit for the last 10 years. Hey DC, like what you're doing on Facebook!
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Thanks... give me a shout if you think of any ideas. I'll be adding IPO updates and new listings pretty soon... including KEH :)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Thanks... give me a shout if you think of any ideas. I'll be adding IPO updates and new listings pretty soon... including KEH :)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Sorry, stupid forum keeps spitting out my posts, then duplicating them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL! Thanks DC!
0 Kudos