Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmers!!! very attractive

Tom168
Frequent Contributor
Simmers seems to bottom.I think give it one to two more trading days then it will turn. Once it turns it can go up like crazy as it has been down for a while compared to the other gold shares. What you guys think?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Wouldnt bet on it,if it is battling to rise with record commodity prices being reached,what will happen when commodity prices cool off...?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
No technical opinion, just generalising: the market doesn't like SIM - there's a lot of movement but none of it really responded to some hopeful announcements on SENS. I hold a couple and am not prepared to take the loss at present. So may hopes are that you are right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Furthermore,it has breached a good support level of R4.50 and will battle to break up above that level in the near future..
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Go for 10% up and run away!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, people start buy it already. check the last transaction before the closing today 250,000shares. Hope I still got chance to buy it in good price still next week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
relax *****a, that was the closing auction. I think you might still be able to get this one at around 420 next week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ooo, so I'm not allowed to say ****a? what about *****er! or ****up!?
Really infantile what?
0 Kudos