Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmers

Dutch
Frequent Contributor
See that final R150mil payment to Anglogold was settled by paying R1.8mil cash and 30mil shares. Significant claw back in costs for SIM. Should fly if results good later this month
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
masterblaster
Contributor
I think it will fly. The company is making money now and investment in first uranium is up in value. The dcf is R4.76/share. I think its the best buy on the market, but thats only my opinion.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yep. Results due on 9 Dec. Only problem is many, many guys burned their fingers on this one and plenty of them are looking for opportunity to sell. What I like about this share is the liquidity. The CEO called it a steal at 90c. What I do hate about this company is all the free loaders on the board of directors. The size of this board can be compared to large companies. Why the hell do they need 12 people on their board? All they do is soaking up profits. This is one reason why I can't take this company seriously right now. Just remains a spec buy in my books. Cut the board in half, and this company will turn profitable just from the savings.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive being trading this for quite some time.. Just got out yesterday with a killing profit.. I think we will see some downside to probably 87c levels before results out.. Definatly a buy again for me..
0 Kudos
Dutch
Frequent Contributor
Interim for September 2010 is due to be released on Monday, 22 Nov 2010 (Confirmed)Did you see the volume yesterday...Somebody taking positions in this one. If you do the maths on the FUM and Tau Lekoa stake it equates to almost 88c just below the current share price. Bound to move if news good as current price is a steal. The deal above resulted in a payment of only R30 mil ISO R150mil. Lets see in 10 days.
0 Kudos