Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simmers !!!

Plonky
Super Contributor
Could be a good day today. 2.5 Million shares traded already (or am I reading something incorrectly). Up 20c already ?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
CE
Super Contributor
Nothing wrong with your eyes bro !
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
see article posted on www.moneyweb.co.za today - simmers at 1/3 the price. based on this calc. simmers seem massively underpriced!!!
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Hi, question please ? the sens on First Uranium is that good news, as this will have a bearing on the SIM shares as Simmers owns about 67% of FUM, My interpretation is in certainty. Just asking any advice is welcome.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good News - only downside is the slight reduction in SIMs holding to 65% (previously 67)- but hey lets not be greedy. Nice to have two horses in a similar race - will follow FUM price with interest.
0 Kudos
Jay_1
Occasional Contributor
Good article on moneyweb. Massive potential still here .....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
This is a long term babe, one just have to be a bit patient, it will make you proud.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
out of the captain's mouth
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
aaaaaaa hoooooiiiii, span die seile !!!
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Another Question !? If the article on moneyweb says the shares were 6 times over subscribed, does that mean there was 6 times the demand for them...? I dont know !!
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
My understanding is that applications were made for the purchase of 6 times as many shares as were offered.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Correct, quite bullish!
0 Kudos