Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon Brown

Not applicable
I didn't know anyone cared, the poor buffoon, what did he do?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Suspend me. What did i do? (sob)
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
for suggesting that mkadir be unbanned
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks master. Will remember for future votes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Even good slaves need a beating once in a while
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys, i have recieved this mail from Mkadir and it reads "To all my beloved friends. I am aware that i am sorely missed. It is with great sadness that i cannot express my opinion freely, but rest assurred , i am closing my existing account and will re-apply under a different username. If you need to communiciate , i am just an e-mail away. To those who i did not make an impact , then i have got one message for you..."Kiss my @SS"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He speaks to us even from beyond the grave. He truly is the Messi...or maybe not.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Emails bounce back?
0 Kudos
James15
Contributor
Preston he was banned for several reasons - one being that he was an annoying arrogant self absorbed ignorant offensive idiot - so please, if you do want to 'keep in touch' with him do it on a personal level don't subject the rest of us to his 'ramblings' any longer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree James15. Preston - you should not be so desperate for friends. Very annoying
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
Preston, you are evil, it should be mkadir.com lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
James15, those were extremely strong words to be expressed to an individual that you do not know anything about.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Okay ..Dr Phil
0 Kudos
Not applicable
annoying indeed, ban him
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Just have fun whilst making money on bank shares. Nothing is more satisfying.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Everyone but me, but if they won't go for that then just you, try stick to the program
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Super, here the program. I am about to sell one of my shares and when i do so, i would have made R40 000 profit for the month of Feb. Firstly on BIL and then now. Not bad for this trash talking idiot. I guess money talk and bull***** walks.
0 Kudos