Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon Brown

Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent presentation on P/E ratio on summit tv.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AJT
Super Contributor
Simon, will it be available on the justonelap website? The country i am in does not have summit TV?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thanks Preston, appreciate .. it will be online summit.co.za wih links from JOL, but techie off today, so from tomorrow
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Yes nice presentation.Was thinking you should do a presentation on JOL on derivatives from the bank/Trading platform side IE What happens behind the scenes when I actually buy a CFD etc.See how bank make money ,and the hedging etc that takes place with options,SSF,CFD's etc.It would be useful to get a holistic understanding of the product and evaluate if a counter-party is really that risky from understanding what could happen in a worst case scenario.Interested in your view
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon, just a little note so say thanks for what you are doing to educate the normal man on the street about investing. I think that even if people are not confident enough to invest their own money, at least it gives them good knowledge to question the ability of their brokers so as to get the best investment deals and advice. Once again thanks and keep up the good work.
0 Kudos