Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon, I'd like a refund please

Not applicable
Hi Simon, I know it's not your fault, but I'd like to make it your problem if I may. Price Streamer is a complete waste of time, but at this stage it is the only access I have to something resembling real-time prices. This month it has been broken just about as much as it has been working, so it's pretty useless to me. In fact low technology like this runs the risk of costing people a lot of money. So, I think it's only fair to request that for the month of November, SEQ refunds me and everyone on price streamer for their monthly subscription. Thanks very much.
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes Simon please awnser this one!!! you promised me a slution to my Price Streamer months ago...nothing yet..im using PSG now and have to pay extra??????
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I sincerely hope SBK Will take this seriously. We've been complaining about this product since launch. Why do we never get a roadmap of possible product updates. Always just apology after apology. In 10 years using the Internet in business / research this is the worst peace of software experienced. Not on basic functionality, but on the unreliability when I am require to make a decision. And this happens again and again. Please give us a clear indication forward re the future of your streaming functionality / capacity. This will assist me to determine if I should keep on using this product and / or start looking at a more functional / reliable solution. Please dd this to my cllection of emails re this topic. Also emaled copy to Richard Seddon / SEC because I doubt it if we wll get a response.
0 Kudos
Zuess
Occasional Contributor
Funny that you mention it, I cancelled mine, hopeless, and SBK didnt even ask why!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
We cancelled ours ages ago Wardog. You get it all free on IG Index and it works brilliantly.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
So thats the answer why dont we all open an account with IG Index and no more complaints and its all free, great think ill give that a go and save myself R1200.00 a year. Amazing how some companies can offer a product which seemingly sounds better than the one we use for free and other companies will try and suck the last cent out of you!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
How can you say IG index does the same thing, its not live??
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
IG's LIVE prices wont look live if you compare it to PS "live" prices
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
Thanks guys for the comments on this ,i was about to take out price streamer but now after reading this i will rather say no.It seems SBK dont really care about customers comments if they dont ask why people cancel or perhaps they know they are trying to sell a bad product.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Something is live or its not live, Standard Bank is misssing a golden opertunity with a product that could be exellent...wish they could tell us what could be so dificult to solve the probleme??
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
misunderstood you there, thought you said IG not live - second read now I see you saying cant compare a decent feed with a non working one
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes it is - live, I mean.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
RDB im not even comparing Standard in this senario...im using PSG and they are live...IG is not..or am i missing something?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wrote to SFM regarding price streamer and all I got was "please use the website to cancel price streamer" A response such as this is indicative to the relationship SFM has with its clients....it appears defensive and adversarial....apart from intermittent interventions Simon there is very little evidence of a customer focused organisation. The very least you expect is a response that respects the time effort and spirit in which goes into correspondence which is intended to help....
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Maybe the China men will kick some live into them..a lot off fat cats if you ask me, think they are to high and mighty.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Guys Stop *****ing - Vote with your feet and take you business elsewhere.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
That is one option but very inconviniant for some off us...
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
igindex.co.uk - just do fica and you get live, free prices
0 Kudos