Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon - Instalments

louisg
Super Contributor
In the recent past I would be able to view all the instalments available to trade from Standard, Nedbank and Investec when I clicked on "instalments associated with this share". Why are only the Std Bank instalments now only made available to view?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
011 3787140 Richard
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Thanks John. Apparently a bug in the system. Will be back to normal by Monday, but with "limited" info.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a bug usually refers to "shutting out the competition"...so you will get delayed or as they say "limited" info on other suppliers. Then again it is not always the data providers fault (OST). Sometimes the competition changes there data feed/access so OST cannot get the info as reliably as befoe....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there are two issues here .. one is a bug .. the second is the JSE with the latter potentially having a negative impact on those trading non SB product .. as OST we care zip who's product you trade, we make the same profit regardless ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Simon If its not to much to ask....could you PLEASE put the phone numbers of the trading desk on the warrents page... so when I open an agl instalment/warrent the numbers of all five issuerers are listed...it would save so much hassle. I have them but for the newbies..and old slow folk like LG.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The installments filter is just as bad. Try to find SI's that have a LDT within the next 2 months or any other dividend related criteria. No such filter.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Specially when it comes to shorting SBK. Not a bad bet now although I hate shorting a long term share
0 Kudos