Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon?... TA and Chart section in the Forum?

_nova
Super Contributor
How about it dude? Would be nice to have a section in the forum where we can upload visible TA charts? ie set some limits such as 200KB size, jpg and gif only, and say 800 x 600 pix size etc? Anyone else agree? (Simon, hehe, you might need to get a lot more SAN space though, except I really think it's a good idea, and maybe flush any stuff older than 2 days?)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
CrownA
Super Contributor
That is available under the buy and sell ideas already. And it can be emailed to you everyday as it is released.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Thanks CrownA, but what I mean is for forumites to be able to upload their own charts. For example, Chartist and a couple others often explain patterns but it would work much better if they could upload chart snapshots
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
come on dude you cant even post a % sign as a heading on this forum whats the chances of a graph nogal?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
I'm working on something at the mo nova that would allow you to do this... will let you know...
0 Kudos