Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon please ban CVV....

Not applicable
terms like Hottentot and coon are not acceptable here....bloody reborn christian hypocrite....
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Banning is so brutal... Rather send the men in white coats to assist him. Thanks to FICA, you must have his address?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree too. His kind of comments have no place here - or anywhere else for that matter!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You bunch of girls, what happened toyour complaints about the net nany now! At Best add these words to the Scope star list. But to lose a complete wingnut from the forum is just dull.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, I don't think he's a Christian, from what I have read I now think he is an under cover Atheist trying to make the Christians look dumb. Actually he's not adding to the intellectual heritage of any of the two groups.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I will reasonably do whatever it takes to stabilize the market and defend myself.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Chartist who are you offending now with your bloody words?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
No need to ban anybody....just ignore!!!....and bloody hypocrite would have sufficed.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
In some cases, the sadness is not the reborn, its the born at all ... ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV. We are taking over your house and we are going to deport you to the white house.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya...you all know I think the netnanny is a ball of old shiiite....however, if there is going to be such a thing it is against stuff like this which they should act.....more worried about the odd rude word than with stuff that actually causes offence and could be deemed illegal under hate speech legislation....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Absolutly agree chartist.. its the banning that is so dull.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Have you been reading my web site? Good for you. http://giuseppe.spacesocket.com
0 Kudos