Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon presentation last night

kwagga
Super Contributor
Simon - Very good presentation last night. A very sobering view on what it takes to make money from trading. This is the type of value add that I enjoy from SBKonline. Thanks!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
timba
Frequent Contributor
agreed...it was a good presentation...thanx!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yep . . . . gave me a woody too!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an all yous sneak in an out without introducing yourselves ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was a great presentation. Only my spouse found alot of it very logical but then again I said that its easy to say its logical but try implementing it in trading. Even the great SPB lost money when he started and irrespective how many times he tells a new trader follow the simple rules, they are always going to buck the trend cause "they know better". Could not say howzit as the spouse was starving and time was late not having eaten all day so we left about 2 minutes before end I think.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Sorry Simon. Had to drive back to Secunda. The bar looked tempting though.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Secunda: I remember once seeing prince charles step of an helicopter in Secunda wearing a davey Crocket hat, when the T.V.reporter asked him the significance of the hat , he said it was mothers idea.He said when his mother asked him his duties for the day, he said he was going to Secunda to open a power plant.She said quite abruptly Secunda where the fockshat..........
0 Kudos