Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon, request symillar to jimmy9,

Not applicable
Can we maybe get a second watchlist page in the future?It would then be possible to group shares which you want to buy or sell and you are watching for right entry point, and then group shares which you may never buy but watch and learn so to speak.At this moment i have about 8 diff shares on my watchlist with ther respective warr or instmnts that makes for 16 plus, gets a bit clutterd.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Hi KIM, not sure if it's what you're referring to, but you can create as many separate watchlists as you want. Go to My Detailed Watchlists and click on create list button.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got the watchlists, and they're quite useful, have been using them a long time... I was thinking of the actual portfolio, for a more "at a glance" update of how my different types of investments are doing in isolation to the rest. It wouldn't be a separate portfolio, but rather an ability to split your own portfolio display into sub-displays... I think.. ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If Sy Millar wants something from me, then he should ask me directly! (Who's Sy, anyway?) LOL
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Use quote tracker, it is a marvelous free standalone package that allows multiple portfolios
0 Kudos