Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon, this JSE is so boring. Teach us something we never knew or don't know like,

Not applicable
Why is a Stockbroker called a broker? I want a richer...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Finally - a thread worth the reading time!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Would be great if someone could build a bungee jumping structure over this. Imagine being plunged into darkness for a few seconds. It won't be for the weak minded.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Chartist sms to say if they were straight they would poke you in the eye???????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Found out last night that there are 3 spots bewteen us and the moon that has absolutely no gravity what so ever. It seems that the moon cancels the earths gravity and the sun helps by cancelling the whole nine yards. Wonder if that is where they are building the space station? Good for fiering rockets into the unknown, but bad for walking. Go figure.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For those that like this sort of thing. This is the sort of thing they like -Abe Lincoln
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The more I practice, the luckier I get - Gary Player. Seems this is very relevant to trading also.
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
Is it true that for Brakpan Soccer you need to bring along your own bat?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Toast with jam on one side always falls jam side up when dropped on tiled floors & jam side down when dropped on priceless persian carpets. Red wine is attracted to white sofas with a force stronger than common sense or gravity :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tis even stronger gravity than that between water and a golf ball
0 Kudos