Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon..what was the opening price?

Taurus
Super Contributor
To Simon or any other boffin..What was the price that people paid for the share before opening day on the 21st?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you mean listing price? No idea, I'll hunt around.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes what ever its called, we all had a opertunity to by before opening...that price.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
from the company news link ...

Health and beauty products maker Placecol Holdings (PLC), which seeks to list on the AltX on August 21, plans to raise 20 million rand via private placement of 20 million shares at one rand each, it said. Selling shareholders at the same private placement
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon...thats what i thaught, now the next qeustion..why are so many people selling at 55c,they are losing half there investmant imediatly?????
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
stags with borrowed money and a disappointing listing - no support from the sponsor/market maker?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I worked out they aid 15c..am i correct..R20mil raised devide by the shares in issue?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Simon would you be so kind to look at these calculations above and say what you think...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry ,Simon is the Dressing Room (makeup room ) for his appearance on CNBC Africa.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Taurus, nope. Shares in issue are not all paid for, some are given free to existing owners and others at discount, etc.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon..so did these people actualy pay R1,00/ share?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the 20million shares at listing went at a buck each. The other 112million, no idea.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon pls read the posting on "Delta -Share installment". Do you agree with TZ conclusion. and secondly can the delta decrease ,with the share price rising , to 96,95,94% etc.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Shame poor oaks..thanks Simon..
0 Kudos